Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Poem: Love me, Hate me, Stop me

I don't care what feelings are between us because I just need some feelings.
Love me
Hate me
Stop me
I don't care if you love me because I'm too numb to return it
Love me
Hate me
Stop me
I don't care if you hate me because I hate myself
Love me
Hate me
Stop me
I don't care if you stop me because it's too little too late
If you even get here I'll be long gone already at this rate
Love me
Hate me
Stop me
It doesn't matter which one because you can't change the past
No matter what I did I couldn't make the lie last
Decieving you flew by all too fast
Love me
Hate me
Stop me
At least don't forget me because I can't stand that
Just choose one of those three no matter what game you're playing at
Love me
Hate me
Stop me
I don't care if you stop me because I'm simply out of time
The clock reaches midnight and there goes the chime
Love me
Hate me
Stop me
I don't care if you hate me because I don't blame you if you do
If you don't hate me you should really get a clue
Love me
Hate me
Stop me
I don't care if you love me because you won't for very long
Not matter what you say your heart isn't very strong
Love me
Hate me
Stop me

No comments:

Post a Comment